You may use the Sender ID option as follows:
The following are the business rules for Sender ID acceptance:
- Sender ID can not be a landline/mobile number
- Sender ID can be a hotline number. For example, 1801801. The company/individual requesting such a Sender ID must provide an official letter and documentation.
- Sender ID can be a website name. (Example: kwtsms.com)
- Sender ID can be a family name. (Example: AlGhanim) Personal must provide Civil ID same as the family name.
- Sender ID can have a family name with first name initials. (Example: F.AlGhanim
- Sender ID can not be name only. (Example: Fadi, Fahed, Bu Nabil, etc. It should be followed by family name initials
- Sender ID can not be a nickname. (Example: ilta3ban, la3ub, etc.
- Sender ID can not be a noun. (Example: Election, Promotion, Message, etc. It must be followed by or preceded with an adjective
- Sender ID can not be offensive language, even for foreign languages
- Sender ID can not be numbers with no meaning.
- Sender ID can not be start with special characters such as !, @, #, $, %,..etc.
Outside Kuwait (Other Countries):